2. I will Budget Each Month & stick to it.
3. I will never dip into savings to buy anything superfluous (electronics, games, cars, etc). Cash flow is the only source of my spending.
4. I will save and invest my yearly bonus.
5. I will find at least 5 sources of alternative income, including: interest income, dividends, rental income etc.
6. I will never let money control my life. Instead, money will be my own personal servant named XYZ when I choose to retire.
7. I will always value time over money and never be a penny wise and a pound foolish.
8. I will never buy a car just to keep up with appearances.
9. I will not buy a house that is more than me or my family need.
10. I will not spend money just to spend it.
11. I will remember how much money was wasted buying unnecessary and unwanted crap.
12. I will live below – not within – my means.
13. I will shun all debt
14. I will stop all impulsive buying (Only make purchases I have planned)
15. I will postpone my major buying decisions.
16. And most important I will continually increase my knowledge of personal finance and money management.