Monday 15 December 2008

JOMBLO? serius sih kamu?

I have this kind of confusion of what do people think about me. People, guys especially.. i dunno why.. when we are in short conversations, won’t believe me when I’m telling them that I’m single. Yes, right!!I’m single…does that sound awkward to you.

Statistically, about 65% of people who had chat with me, regardless of the gender and age, don’t believe that I’m actually single. But again, it is true that I’m single. *sigh* Im tired of typing the 'single’ word here.

The reason why I choose not to be owned (lol =P) is I’m sick and tired of being fooled and being unappreciated. That’s all.

However, this status may change one fine day. Just you wait. xoxoxo XD

1 comment:

* apa yang dicari? * said...

good things need no rush, just patience...

if time if what it needs to heal, then time it is that will make good things even better.

single - more time for self
company - the joy of sharing